Friday, April 16, 2010
- Name: Tata
- Location: New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Don't take a swig while I'm talking.
Photo: Jim Graham
© 2010 Poor Impulse Control,
All Rights Reserved.
All content on the Poor Impulse Control web log is the property of the authors and may not be reproduced in part without attribution or in whole without the written permission of the authors.
- As Weapons Sharper Than Knives
- After Night No Questions Asked
- You Say Rolls I Say Royce
- Quiet Nights On the Back Porch
- To Come Is A Verb Intransitive
- We Can Dance If We Want To
- Thinking Anything If You're Thinking
- It Rains You're Here
- The Road That They Walk On
- In A Whirl 'Cause She's Not
Some Better ImpulsesUses of Me
Marriage is love.
My Unitarian Jihad Name is: The Sword of Looking at All Sides of the Question.
A BETTER WORLD IN SIXTY SECONDS
The Hunger Site
Tree 4 Life
So What Can I Do?
Habitat For Humanity
Working For Change
DONATE & BUY
US Fund for UNICEF
America's Second Harvest
NJ Community Food Bank
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
Doctors Without Borders